NEW TO THE MARKET! OPEN SAT 14TH DEC 11:20- 11:50AM
1st Impressions are important and you won’t be disappointed with this quality 4 x 2 family home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in Cockburn Central, just minutes from schools, transport, train station and Gateways Shopping Centre.
- All bedrooms are generous enough to accommodate queen sized beds and still plenty of room for everyone’s needs and all with built in robes with a walk in to the master bedroom
- Separate lounge and dining area for parents and kids alike to enjoy some privacy
- Open plan living with solid jarrah floors underfoot and kitchen with overhead cupboards, dishwasher, range hood, plenty of bench space, shoppers entrance and breakfast bar area with glass doors leading out to an outdoor entertaining all your friends and family will envy
- Enjoy entertaining outdoors with timber decked patio, timber lined roof with top of the range cafe screen blinds overlooking an inviting bubbling spa to relax under a huge designer Bali style gazebo
- Complete peace of mind with no expense spared on full perimeter security system including 24 hour cameras set up to view with 3 monitor / tv positions available plus roller shutters to entire home.
- If you’re looking for a home with plenty of storage then you won’t be disappointed with pull down stairs to the fully lined attic plus store room downstairs.
- Low maintenance reticulated and manicured lawns and gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
Coogee beach and Woodman's point along with the new Coogee Marina Development is only a short 15 minute drive away for all those beach lovers.
Cockburn Central is a fantastic location in walking distance to the new ARC, home of the Fremantle Dockers with Cockburn Gateways Shopping Centre right on your doorstep with many major stores, over 80 specialty stores including beauty, banks, fashion plus more and a large food court with plenty of choice and still growing for your convenience. Just outside of the shopping centre is the award winning Gate Bar and Bistro, BP petrol Station, Community Youth Centre, various fast food outlets and Nocello's BYO Cafe.
And don't forget the new Cockburn South Commercial Shopping district located only 2 minutes away on Armadale Road with major shops including Bunning's, The Good Guys, Office Works and a variety of furniture, kitchen and household stores.
Straight outside Cockburn Gateways Shopping centre in between these 2 major shopping complexes is the Kwinana Freeway and the Cockburn central train and bus Station for transport as far as Joondalup and right down to Mandurah.
Plenty of local schools located within Success or within 5kms including Jandakot Primary School, Success Primary School, Atwell Primary School, ABC Childcare centre, Emmanuel Catholic College and Atwell College.
- Air conditioned : -
- Alarm : -
- Built in Wardrobes : -
- Dishwasher : -
- Entrance Hall : -
- Family : -
- Insulation : -
- Kitchen : -
- Lounge/Dining : -
- Outside Spa : -
- Patio : -
- RCDs/Smoke Alarms : -
- Reticulated : -
Water Closets :-2
- Type : House
- Land Size : 505 sqm
- Walls : Brick
- Roof : Clay Tiles